May 26, 2013

I am a Rose Runner. And it's DEFINITELY more than a sport.


I am so pumped about this everyone.
I hope you will all get involved.
Running has become such a huge part of my life, and I am so excited that it is now with a cause and a reason.
I, along with many others, will be running a half marathon in honor of Taylor and Madie as the first official "Rose Runners" race.
Check it out at www.roserunners.org
I am hoping do get as many people as I can to sponsor me by donating a dollar for every mile I run, so 13 dollars. 
If you want to get involved or become a Rose Runner yourself, visit: http://fundly.com/bailee-brinkerhoff-roserunners-tayandbay-campaign
This is amazing. You will want to get involved, I promise. 
When you go through something like we have, the only thing we can do is find purpose and reason to keep going and giving back. I really believe that Rose Runners is just the thing.
Madie, this is for you. Thank you for helping us all find something to keep us going. 
And to stay in shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment